OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How can I refresh widget programically?

• Thread starter Thread starter Grzegorz Tokajuk
  • Start date Start date
G

Grzegorz Tokajuk

I'm using tempus dominus v6 inline datepicker. I use add function to add selected multiple dates. Once the widget is loaded, dates are not selected until I manually select any date. After that you can see all added dates.

Im using this function:

add(DateTime) Adds a new DateTime to selected dates array. Use this function with caution. It will not automatically refresh the widget or do any validation.

Question is how can i refresh widget after add dates? Thanks for help.

I would like the added dates to be immediately visible after loading the widget.

<p>I'm using tempus dominus v6 inline datepicker. I use add function to add selected multiple dates. Once the widget is loaded, dates are not selected until I manually select any date. After that you can see all added dates.</p>
<p>Im using this function:</p>
<blockquote>
<p>add(DateTime)
Adds a new DateTime to selected dates array. Use this function with caution. It will not automatically refresh the widget or do any validation.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Question is how can i refresh widget after add dates? Thanks for help.</p>
<p>I would like the added dates to be immediately visible after loading the widget.</p>

Latest posts