OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How can I get the updated code results in the terminal without saving the file? [duplicate]

• Thread starter Thread starter MECRA YAVCIN
  • Start date Start date
M

MECRA YAVCIN

I've installed Code Runner and liked it. In VSCode, without the Code Runner extension, we can run code and get the updated code results in the terminal even without saving the file. However, with Code Runner, we must save the file to get the updated code results.

Sometimes, I make a lot of changes in the code and want to get updated code results before saving the file.

For example, in VS Code:

Code:
print("test")

When we run we get test in terminal. If we change code to test1, test2, test3. even without saving the file, we can get the updated code results in real time in terminal.

However, in Code Runner, if we change the code, in order to get the updated code results in the terminal, we must save the file.

So in Code Runner how can I get the updated code results in the terminal without saving file?

What I tried and did not work for me: How to automatically save changes before running a Python script in VS Code

All the above code examples are based on saving the file, but none of them work for me!
<p>I've installed Code Runner and liked it. In VSCode, without the Code Runner extension, we can run code and get the updated code results in the terminal even without saving the file. However, with Code Runner, we must save the file to get the updated code results.</p>
<p>Sometimes, I make a lot of changes in the code and want to get updated code results before saving the file.</p>
<p>For example, in VS Code:</p>
<pre><code>print("test")
</code></pre>
<p>When we run we get test in terminal. If we change code to test1, test2, test3. even without saving the file, we can get the updated code results in real time in terminal.</p>
<p>However, in Code Runner, if we change the code, in order to get the updated code results in the terminal, we must save the file.</p>
<p>So in Code Runner how can I get the updated code results in the terminal without saving file?</p>
<p>What I tried and did not work for me:
<a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions...ges-before-running-a-python-script-in-vs-code">How to automatically save changes before running a Python script in VS Code</a></p>
<p>All the above code examples are based on saving the file, but none of them work for me!</p>

Latest posts