OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How can i add fetchpriority dom attribute in nextjs using a js file

• Thread starter Thread starter Poonam Kaushal
  • Start date Start date
P

Poonam Kaushal

enter image description here Getting this error in nextjs

I have tried fetchpriority='high' attribute to Image of next but its still showing the warning. Also tried with data prefix with fetchpriority but still the warning is same. Also i tried to create a declare module file but that file is only supported for typescript. Please provide a solution so that this warning should be removed from my console.This warning is effecting my performance.

<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/yr8sbqj0.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a>
Getting this error in nextjs</p>
<p>I have tried fetchpriority='high' attribute to Image of next but its still showing the warning. Also tried with data prefix with fetchpriority but still the warning is same. Also i tried to create a declare module file but that file is only supported for typescript.
Please provide a solution so that this warning should be removed from my console.This warning is effecting my performance.</p>

Latest posts

S
Replies
Views
Safwan Aipuram
S