OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Google Sheets: is it possible to automatically transfer data from the same cell in different sheet tabs to one table?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
B

Ben

Im currently attempting to make an invoice template with a built in log that will allow me to just duplicate a template tab, rename to invoice number and then output the total owed to a logs tab to keep track of what i am owed and when i received the check.

Currently the setup has it so the total is always in Cell D21 but it'd be cool to just store the total to a value and output it to the log so it didnt always read the same cell.

im currently having to manually go through and put ='tab name'!D21 in each tab of the rows which is annoying. i tried dragging down to each other row but it only adds 1 to the cell number rather than the sheet name (in hindsight this was obvious) is there a way for me to solve this?

Continue reading...

Latest posts