OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Google Cloud calendar API connection error

• Thread starter Thread starter Hugo Jiménez
  • Start date Start date
H

Hugo Jiménez

I am developing a web application in which you can see your calendar from your Google account.

My calendar is inside an iframe within the main page (index.html) and is activated when pressing a button

When from the index.html I press the button that loads the Google calendar in the iframe I get this error twice in the console: Error signing in to Google: Error: The Google API has not been loaded correctly. at showGoogleCalendar (calendar2/:119:12) at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (calendar2/:245:62) showCalendarGoogle @ calendar2/:145 onclick @calendar2/:245 in these lines:

• Calendario2/:145 (is the showGoogleCalendar() function)

• Calendario2/:178 (is the handleError() function)

On the google cloud platform I have the Google Calendar API enabled, I have my api key, my OAuth 2.0 client ID and the redirect URL configured.

EDIT: I solved this problem thanks to Twilight's comment
<p>I am developing a web application in which you can see your calendar from your Google account.</p>
<p>My calendar is inside an iframe within the main page (<code>index.html</code>) and is activated when pressing a button</p>
<p>When from the <code>index.html</code> I press the button that loads the Google calendar in the iframe I get this error twice in the console: <em><strong>Error signing in to Google: Error: The Google API has not been loaded correctly.
at showGoogleCalendar (calendar2/:119:12)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (calendar2/:245:62)
showCalendarGoogle @ calendar2/:145
onclick @calendar2/:245</strong></em> in these lines:</p>
<ul>
<li><p><strong>Calendario2/:145</strong>
<em>(is the showGoogleCalendar() function)</em></p>
</li>
<li><p><strong>Calendario2/:178</strong>
<em>(is the handleError() function)</em></p>
</li>
</ul>
<p>On the google cloud platform I have the Google Calendar API enabled, I have my api key, my OAuth 2.0 client ID and the redirect URL configured.</p>
<p><strong>EDIT: I solved this problem thanks to Twilight's comment</strong></p>
Continue reading...