OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Getting an index of a worksheet in python using asposecells

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaheen
  • Start date Start date
J

Jaheen

I was wondering if anyone knew how to take the title of a specific Excel sheet and find the index of it using asposecells? Here is my code to start:

ws=wb.getWorksheets().get(1)

What I'd like to do is replace what's inside the get function with whatever index the worksheet with the specific title is at. Let's say the name of the worksheet is "Example" for instance. How could I take a workbook with that worksheet and find the index of that specific worksheet so I could extract it with this line of code?
<p>I was wondering if anyone knew how to take the title of a specific Excel sheet and find the index of it using <code>asposecells</code>? Here is my code to start:</p>
<p><code>ws=wb.getWorksheets().get(1)</code></p>
<p>What I'd like to do is replace what's inside the <code>get</code> function with whatever index the worksheet with the specific title is at. Let's say the name of the worksheet is <code>"Example"</code> for instance. How could I take a workbook with that worksheet and find the index of that specific worksheet so I could extract it with this line of code?</p>

Latest posts