OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Get current dispatch queue?

• Thread starter Thread starter Andrew
  • Start date Start date
A

Andrew

I have a method which should support being called from any queue, and should expect to.

It runs some code in a background thread itself, and then uses dispatch_get_main_queue when it returns a value to its block argument.

I don't want it to force it onto the main queue if it wasn't when it entered the method. Is there a way to get a pointer to the current dispatch queue?
<p>I have a method which should support being called from any queue, and should expect to.</p>

<p>It runs some code in a background thread itself, and then uses <code>dispatch_get_main_queue</code> when it returns a value to its block argument.</p>

<p>I don't want it to force it onto the main queue if it wasn't when it entered the method. Is there a way to get a pointer to the current dispatch queue?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts