OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

GA4 Data Not Retained for More Than 60 Days Despite BigQuery Table Expiration Set to 'Never

• Thread starter Thread starter John Owen
  • Start date Start date
J

John Owen

I've recently linked my Credit Card and upgraded my Google BigQuery settings and set the table expiration to 'never' in hopes of retaining my Google Analytics 4 (GA4) data for more than a year. However, I've observed that GA4 is not retaining data for more than 60 days.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? How did you resolve it? Is there something I might be overlooking?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
<p>I've recently linked my Credit Card and upgraded my Google BigQuery settings and set the table expiration to 'never' in hopes of retaining my Google Analytics 4 (GA4) data for more than a year. However, I've observed that GA4 is not retaining data for more than 60 days.</p>
<p>Has anyone else faced a similar issue? How did you resolve it? Is there something I might be overlooking?</p>
<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts