OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Flask-login authenticate using Microsoft AD credentials

• Thread starter Thread starter Trevor
  • Start date Start date
T

Trevor

I have an existing user authentication system made with flask-login. I want to integrate Microsoft AD so the users can log in with their Microsoft credentials as an alternative to their username and password for my app.

The documentation available from Microsoft is kind of confusing. I don't need access to any additional data in Microsoft, really just need it to authenticate the user with the same email in my database as the Microsoft account. the Microsoft accounts are part of office 365.

If anyone has done something similar, or could point me in the right direction, would greatly appreciate it.
<p>I have an existing user authentication system made with flask-login. I want to integrate Microsoft AD so the users can log in with their Microsoft credentials as an alternative to their username and password for my app.</p>
<p>The documentation available from Microsoft is kind of confusing. I don't need access to any additional data in Microsoft, really just need it to authenticate the user with the same email in my database as the Microsoft account. the Microsoft accounts are part of office 365.</p>
<p>If anyone has done something similar, or could point me in the right direction, would greatly appreciate it.</p>

Latest posts