OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Firefox shows Fixed Background, Chrome shows scrolling background

• Thread starter Thread starter Ilboscodellevolpi
  • Start date Start date
I

Ilboscodellevolpi

maybe someone knows how to fix this properly? I have my website made with Wordpress. The source page is exactly the same, but there's a problem with the pages background whereas it shows fixed on Firefox (and also sized correctly / cover) on Chrome it's zoomed in and it's scrolling with the page.

Page sample: Website here

Chrome is famous for this issue apparently but I wonder if there's an efficient workaround to solve and see my backgrounds on their original scale (and also responsive on devices of course)

Thanks for letting me know, Bruno

I cannot find a solution because the code is literally the same, it's just the browser responsiveness that changes
<p>maybe someone knows how to fix this properly?
I have my website made with Wordpress.
The source page is exactly the same, but there's a problem with the pages background whereas it shows fixed on Firefox (and also sized correctly / cover) on Chrome it's zoomed in and it's scrolling with the page.</p>
<p>Page sample:
<a href="https://www.laforetdesrenards.com/portfolio-item/hotcouture/" rel="nofollow noreferrer">Website here</a></p>
<p>Chrome is famous for this issue apparently but I wonder if there's an efficient workaround to solve and see my backgrounds on their original scale (and also responsive on devices of course)</p>
<p>Thanks for letting me know,
Bruno</p>
<p>I cannot find a solution because the code is literally the same, it's just the browser responsiveness that changes</p>
Continue reading...