OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Firebase Auth - Facebook token Error code 190

• Thread starter Thread starter Kevin Miller
  • Start date Start date
K

Kevin Miller

I am trying to sign in with Facebook on my Flutter app. I'm getting {"code":190,"message":"Bad signature"} as a response from Firebase_auth

According to FB developer docs 190 means "Access token has expired" and the solution is "Get A new access token"

Things I've tried: Updating the firebase_auth package to 5.1.1 Regenerating the app secret Disabling Facebook auth and reenabling on the firebase console Deleting Facebook auth and recreating on the firebase console

Everything looks fine on the Facebook developer console. I did fail to submit my security checkup and it was enforced by facebook, but I've filled it out and am in good standing again. FWIW I am also seeing this message on the OAUTH screen, but I don't think that's related.

It seems like Firebase auth needs to get a new token from the facebook API - but I don't know how to force it to do taht if that's the case.
<p>I am trying to sign in with Facebook on my Flutter app. I'm getting <code>{"code":190,"message":"Bad signature"}</code> as a response from Firebase_auth</p>
<p>According to FB developer docs 190 means "Access token has expired" and the solution is "Get A new access token"</p>
<p>Things I've tried:
Updating the firebase_auth package to 5.1.1
Regenerating the app secret
Disabling Facebook auth and reenabling on the firebase console
Deleting Facebook auth and recreating on the firebase console</p>
<p>Everything looks fine on the Facebook developer console. I did fail to submit my security checkup and it was enforced by facebook, but I've filled it out and am in good standing again. FWIW I am also seeing <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions...you-are-not-using-limited-login-you-will-need">this message</a> on the OAUTH screen, but I don't think that's related.</p>
<p>It seems like Firebase auth needs to get a new token from the facebook API - but I don't know how to force it to do taht if that's the case.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors