OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Facebook Login for Business: "It looks like this app isn't available" error

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Wallace
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Wallace

My app is working well, as long as I only use the account that "owns" the app with Facebook Login. As soon as I try to log in with a different facebook account, I get the "It looks like this app isn't available" error.

I have a set of permissions:

Code:
email
pages_read_engagement
pages_manage_posts
pages_show_list
pages_manage_metadata

I was set up with Facebook Login for Business (why? no idea). But I set up a configuration with the "General" login variation, user access token, and that same set of permissions (where is public profile? It's not in the list).

My call to FB.login:

Code:
FB.login( function(response) {
    if (response.authResponse) {
        statusChangeCallback(response, true);
    }
}, {
    config_id: "<CONFIG ID>",
    response_type: 'code',
});

I have tried with and without the "response_type" value, and with and without the "override_default_response_type" value. What am I doing wrong here? I wanted to try to delete the Facebook Login for Business product and add the basic Facebook Login product, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do the former, and the latter isn't in the set of available products. And despite this page:

Code:
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/facebook-login-for-business/

There doesn't seem to be a way to roll back to Facebook Login.
<p>My app is working well, as long as I only use the account that "owns" the app with Facebook Login. As soon as I try to log in with a different facebook account, I get the "It looks like this app isn't available" error.</p>
<p>I have a set of permissions:</p>
<pre><code>email
pages_read_engagement
pages_manage_posts
pages_show_list
pages_manage_metadata
</code></pre>
<p>I was set up with Facebook Login for Business (why? no idea). But I set up a configuration with the "General" login variation, user access token, and that same set of permissions (where is public profile? It's not in the list).</p>
<p>My call to FB.login:</p>
<pre><code>FB.login( function(response) {
if (response.authResponse) {
statusChangeCallback(response, true);
}
}, {
config_id: "<CONFIG ID>",
response_type: 'code',
});
</code></pre>
<p>I have tried with and without the "response_type" value, and with and without the "override_default_response_type" value. What am I doing wrong here? I wanted to try to delete the Facebook Login for Business product and add the basic Facebook Login product, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do the former, and the latter isn't in the set of available products. And despite this page:</p>
<pre><code>https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/facebook-login-for-business/
</code></pre>
<p>There doesn't seem to be a way to roll back to Facebook Login.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

A
Replies
Views
Alfredo Augusto Petri
A