OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Export Azure\Entra Group Members with their last sign in date

• Thread starter Thread starter Admaine
  • Start date Start date
A

Admaine

I'm looking for a script to export members of a Azure\Entra group containing their Display Name, Job Title and Last Sign In Date. Obtaining the Display Name and Job Title seems fairly straight forward but I'm struggling on the lsat sign in date.

Everything I've read suggests Graph is the way forward but I can't seem to find the correct search criteria. Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks,

A
<p>I'm looking for a script to export members of a Azure\Entra group containing their Display Name, Job Title and Last Sign In Date. Obtaining the Display Name and Job Title seems fairly straight forward but I'm struggling on the lsat sign in date.</p>
<p>Everything I've read suggests Graph is the way forward but I can't seem to find the correct search criteria. Can anyone help me please?</p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>A</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I