OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

EventProcessor instance 'XXXXXXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXX' of eventhub 'eventhubname' consumer group 'consumergroupname'

• Thread starter Thread starter Satyanarayana Gajjala
  • Start date Start date
S

Satyanarayana Gajjala

I am trying to send events from Azure event hub to sql database using python ode. I am getting below error

EventProcessor instance 'XXXXXXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXX' of eventhub 'eventhubname' consumer group 'consumergroupname'.

Code:
def on_event(partition_context,event): eventreievedcode and sendingtosqlservercode EH_CONN_STR = f"Endpoint=sb://eventhubnamespace.servicebus.windows.net:9093/;SharedAccessKeyName=SASKeyName;SharedAccessKey=[REDACTED]" 
TOPIC = "EventHubName" 
print(EH_CONN_STR) client = EventHubConsumerClient.from_connection_string(EH_CONN_STR, eventhub_name=TOPIC, consumer_group = consumergroupname) 
receiver = client.receive(on_event = on_event , offset="-1",
 # Offset can be set to -1 to receive messages from the beginning )

An error occurred while load-balancing and claiming ownership. The exception is ConnectError('Failed to initiate the connection due to exception: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer\nError condition: ErrorCondition.SocketError\n Error Description: Failed to initiate the connection due to exception: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer'). Retrying after XX.XXXXXXX seconds

Can Anyone help on the above error

I tried to to connect to the event hub but its not working
<p>I am trying to send events from Azure event hub to sql database using python ode. I am getting below error</p>
<p>EventProcessor instance 'XXXXXXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXX' of eventhub 'eventhubname' consumer group 'consumergroupname'.</p>
<pre class="lang-py prettyprint-override"><code>def on_event(partition_context,event): eventreievedcode and sendingtosqlservercode EH_CONN_STR = f"Endpoint=sb://eventhubnamespace.servicebus.windows.net:9093/;SharedAccessKeyName=SASKeyName;SharedAccessKey=[REDACTED]"
TOPIC = "EventHubName"
print(EH_CONN_STR) client = EventHubConsumerClient.from_connection_string(EH_CONN_STR, eventhub_name=TOPIC, consumer_group = consumergroupname)
receiver = client.receive(on_event = on_event , offset="-1",
# Offset can be set to -1 to receive messages from the beginning )
</code></pre>
<p>An error occurred while load-balancing and claiming ownership. The exception is ConnectError('Failed to initiate the connection due to exception: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer\nError condition: ErrorCondition.SocketError\n Error Description: Failed to initiate the connection due to exception: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer'). Retrying after XX.XXXXXXX seconds</p>
<p>Can Anyone help on the above error</p>
<p>I tried to to connect to the event hub but its not working</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts