OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

error when trying to install sqlite3. Node.js version v20.15.0, npm v10.7.0

• Thread starter Thread starter Pablo Quirino
  • Start date Start date
P

Pablo Quirino

error

I need to install this dependency to continue with my project, but the error indicates that I need Python to install the dependency, which is a setback, as my teammates didn't need it. What can I do to make this installation successful? I've tried different ways, downloading older versions of node, installing python, etc...

<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/nSl2JZvP.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">error</a></p>
<p>I need to install this dependency to continue with my project, but the error indicates that I need Python to install the dependency, which is a setback, as my teammates didn't need it. What can I do to make this installation successful? I've tried different ways, downloading older versions of node, installing python, etc...</p>

Latest posts

B
Replies
Views
Blundering Ecologist
B