OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Error importing Qiskit Aer when running Qiskit

• Thread starter Thread starter Surya Mallikarjun
  • Start date Start date
S

Surya Mallikarjun

I am getting an error when I try to import Aer in Qiskit. I am running this command:

Code:
from qiskit import Aer

And I am getting this error:

Code:
cannot import name 'aer' from 'qiskit' (/opt/conda/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qiskit/__init__.py)

Use %tb to get the full traceback.

I have tried to solve this by reinstalling with pip install qiskit-aer, as well as restarting the kernel, uninstalling and reinstalling Qiskit, etc. Note that I'm working in IBM Quantum Lab.
<p>I am getting an error when I try to import Aer in Qiskit. I am running this command:</p>
<pre><code>from qiskit import Aer
</code></pre>
<p>And I am getting this error:</p>
<pre><code>cannot import name 'aer' from 'qiskit' (/opt/conda/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qiskit/__init__.py)

Use %tb to get the full traceback.
</code></pre>
<p>I have tried to solve this by reinstalling with <code>pip install qiskit-aer</code>, as well as restarting the kernel, uninstalling and reinstalling Qiskit, etc. Note that I'm working in IBM Quantum Lab.</p>

Latest posts

D
Replies
Views
Damiano Miazzi
D