OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Enhanced Full Calendar List View with button, but click has no effect

• Thread starter Thread starter meDom
  • Start date Start date
M

meDom

I added several buttons with toggle-actions (showing just one expl. below) to full calendar list view, but none of them is clickable. The togglePublic-function is available and I also made the height 1 point higher than event-click-layer via z-index. Just the event-click-action is triggered.

Code:
eventContent: (arg) => {
      let paragraph = document.createElement('div');
      let public = document.createElement('div');

paragraph.className = 'event';
      public.className = 'public';

if (arg.event.extendedProps.public === true) {
        public.innerHTML = '<button style="width: 36px; height: 36px; background-color: green; color: white; border: 0; border-radius: 18px;" (click)="togglePublic(' + arg.event.id + ')"><i class="material-icons">public</i></button>';
      } else {
        public.innerHTML = '<button style="width: 36px; height: 36px; background-color: red; color: white; border: 0; border-radius: 18px;" (click)="togglePublic(' + arg.event.id + ')"><i class="material-icons">public</i></button>';
      }

paragraph.appendChild(public);

return { domNodes: [paragraph] };
    },
    eventClick: this.openEditEventDialog.bind(this)
<p>I added several buttons with toggle-actions (showing just one expl. below) to full calendar list view, but none of them is clickable. The togglePublic-function is available and I also made the height 1 point higher than event-click-layer via z-index.
Just the event-click-action is triggered.</p>
<pre><code>eventContent: (arg) => {
let paragraph = document.createElement('div');
let public = document.createElement('div');

paragraph.className = 'event';
public.className = 'public';

if (arg.event.extendedProps.public === true) {
public.innerHTML = '<button style="width: 36px; height: 36px; background-color: green; color: white; border: 0; border-radius: 18px;" (click)="togglePublic(' + arg.event.id + ')"><i class="material-icons">public</i></button>';
} else {
public.innerHTML = '<button style="width: 36px; height: 36px; background-color: red; color: white; border: 0; border-radius: 18px;" (click)="togglePublic(' + arg.event.id + ')"><i class="material-icons">public</i></button>';
}

paragraph.appendChild(public);

return { domNodes: [paragraph] };
},
eventClick: this.openEditEventDialog.bind(this)
</code></pre>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

S
Replies
Views
Safwan Aipuram
S

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors