OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Enable Change-Tracking on Azure VM with terraform

• Thread starter Thread starter AdorableTech
  • Start date Start date
A

AdorableTech

I am currently working on enabling Change-Tracking on Azure VM using AMA and terraform. But this has not been possible. Unfortunately, I can not find any sample code related to this online either. All contributions are highly welcomed and appreciated. I want to enable it using AMA agent with Terraform rather than Azure portal as shown in the below image. Thank you in advance for your help.

enter image description here

I have used Azure change-tracking policy and change-tracking extension (not supported by terraform) but none could resolve it
<p>I am currently working on enabling Change-Tracking on Azure VM using AMA and terraform. But this has not been possible. Unfortunately, I can not find any sample code related to this online either. All contributions are highly welcomed and appreciated. I want to enable it using AMA agent with Terraform rather than Azure portal as shown in the below image. Thank you in advance for your help.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/znOAK.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a></p>
<p>I have used Azure change-tracking policy and change-tracking extension (not supported by terraform) but none could resolve it</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts