OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Embed font-files .ttf into an already existing Pdf in Java

• Thread starter Thread starter Schlomo Dumbo
  • Start date Start date
S

Schlomo Dumbo

I need to embed a .ttf-File into an existing Pdf in Java. Now I would prefer both Pdfbox and openpdf, but I am open to any suggestion.

The Java-webservice is to

1. open the Pdf,

2. then insert the .ttf

3. and then close the pdf without saving the pdf to harddisk (the pdf will be later transformed into bytearray and send out).

I do not even know where to start.

I was expecting the file and the fonts to be shown in the list of fonts of the pdf.
<p>I need to embed a .ttf-File into an <strong>existing</strong> Pdf in Java. Now I would prefer both Pdfbox and openpdf, but I am open to any suggestion.</p>
<p>The Java-webservice is to</p>
<ol>
<li><p>open the Pdf,</p>
</li>
<li><p>then insert the .ttf</p>
</li>
<li><p>and then close the pdf without saving the pdf to harddisk (the pdf will be later transformed into bytearray and send out).</p>
</li>
</ol>
<p>I do not even know where to start.</p>
<p>I was expecting the file and the fonts to be shown in the list of fonts of the pdf.</p>
Continue reading...