OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

EC2 instance not running [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter user1821091
  • Start date Start date
U

user1821091

Interviewer ask me question: My EC2 instance was running well till last night, but today morning its showing error "connection refused" or "ssh connection timed out" or "port 22 connection error" , what are the reasons of this error ?

i told him 1) in security group check port 22. 2) 2/2 connection 3) if auto scalling or load balancer then check target health 4) public ip change

but he said , there are other reasons , what are the other possible reasons ?
<p>Interviewer ask me question: My EC2 instance was running well till last night, but today morning its showing error "connection refused" or "ssh connection timed out" or "port 22 connection error" , what are the reasons of this error ?</p>
<p>i told him 1) in security group check port 22. 2) 2/2 connection 3) if auto scalling or load balancer then check target health 4) public ip change</p>
<p>but he said , there are other reasons , what are the other possible reasons ?</p>
Continue reading...