OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Documentation for MSBuild Errors

• Thread starter Thread starter Vinod
  • Start date Start date
V

Vinod

Is there any documentation pertaining to specific MSBuild errors? I searched the web but couldn't locate anything.

I am looking for documentation that would explain what is the import of a specific MSBuild Error. For example, a previous post on SO pertains to the error code MSB3073, which has been explained as pertaining to heap corruption in the accepted answer:

error-msb3073-the-command-lib-tests-exe-vcend-exited-with-code

Appreciate your thoughts.

TIA

Vinod
<p>Is there any documentation pertaining to specific MSBuild errors? I searched the web but couldn't locate anything.</p>
<p>I am looking for documentation that would explain what is the import of a specific MSBuild Error. For example, a previous post on SO pertains to the error code MSB3073, which has been explained as pertaining to heap corruption in the accepted answer:</p>
<p><a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions...-command-lib-tests-exe-vcend-exited-with-code">error-msb3073-the-command-lib-tests-exe-vcend-exited-with-code</a></p>
<p>Appreciate your thoughts.</p>
<p>TIA</p>
<p>Vinod</p>
I have found how to fix this.