OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Django-allauth Third-Party Login Failure

• Thread starter Thread starter Ateeq ur Rehman
  • Start date Start date
A

Ateeq ur Rehman

I've got an instance of an application where I'm trying to authenticate users using Google/Github. All the configuration is as documented, the callbacks are as required by the docs, the client ID and secrets are alright.

Yet, when receiving the callback, I get shown the following page

The callback url i am getting is (with no error msg):

I do not know what code and state in uri is referring to.

The page I am getting redirected to after login attempt

I was using version 0.61.1

Downgrading to 0.54.0 and removing allauth.account.middleware.AccountMiddleware middleware solved the problem. But now I can not use LinkedIn Open ID Connect authentication as it is not supported in version 0.54.0.

Looking for the solution so that i can use google,github, and linkedin social auth in version 0.61.1
<p>I've got an instance of an application where I'm trying to authenticate users using Google/Github. All the configuration is as documented, the callbacks are as required by the docs, the client ID and secrets are alright.</p>
<p>Yet, when receiving the callback, I get shown the following page</p>
<p>The callback url i am getting is (with no error msg):</p>
<p>http://localhost:8000/accounts/gith...e=1216195be45faf4d04af&state=jYUTOFAXVKeiqzpk</p>
<p>I do not know what code and state in uri is referring to.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/72Ogr.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">The page I am getting redirected to after login attempt</a></p>
<p>I was using version <code>0.61.1</code></p>
<p>Downgrading to <code>0.54.0</code> and removing <code>allauth.account.middleware.AccountMiddleware</code> middleware solved the problem. But now I can not use LinkedIn Open ID Connect authentication as it is not supported in version <code>0.54.0</code>.</p>
<p>Looking for the solution so that i can use <strong>google,github, and linkedin</strong> social auth in version <code>0.61.1</code></p>

Latest posts