OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Disable zoom on a div, but allow zoom on the page (an alternate div)

• Thread starter Thread starter GJDesigns
  • Start date Start date
G

GJDesigns

Is there a way to disable zoom on a div, or any particular elements on a website? For example, if I wanted the page to be zoomable, but not the #Header div, is there a way to make one zoomable, and the other not zoomable?

Basically, when you zoom on a mobile device, it zooms the Header too, but I want the header to be a fixed size at all times (not zoomable).

I know that you can use this code to disable zooming overall:

Code:
<meta content='width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;' name='viewport' />
<p>Is there a way to disable zoom on a div, or any particular elements on a website? For example, if I wanted the page to be zoomable, but not the #Header div, is there a way to make one zoomable, and the other not zoomable?</p>

<p>Basically, when you zoom on a mobile device, it zooms the Header too, but I want the header to be a fixed size at all times (not zoomable).</p>

<p>I know that you can use this code to disable zooming overall:</p>

<pre><code><meta content='width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;' name='viewport' />
</code></pre>

<p></p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

B
Replies
Views
Blundering Ecologist
B