OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

custom date time picker range time zone

• Thread starter Thread starter Hugo
  • Start date Start date
H

Hugo

i need to display a liste of time based on specific date (getTimeListByDate) i need this logic because in Europe time zone we have a changed hours each year in last week of march or october (the last week changed in each year )

• Returns the correct list of hours and minutes based on the selected date.
  • For a given date, starting from the year, we find the DST dates for March and October.
  • If the given day parameter corresponds to March, then we return 23 hours. If
  • the day corresponds to October, then we return 25 hours; otherwise, we are in the normal mode of 24 hours.

i can say that i need to Generates the lists of hours and minutes with the DST indication as *.

• Can generate the list for the date of the time change
  • at the end of March, where we will have 23 hours, with a time jump from 01:59 to 03:00. For this, specify month 2 and dst : *
  • at the end of October: we have 25 hours, with the transition from 02:59 to 02:59*, so two times 02 hours. Specify month 9 and dst : *
  • On normal days, month does not matter, and dst : '' step 1last week of each year of october last week of each year of march

i worked with angular material and i use a function that return the marsOctobreDstDates when i pass the moment().year() to get the DateDSTByYear() then i use so much code.

i need to know is there a package that can give me the result that i need to avoid write more much code in ts file to do that.

<p>i need to display a liste of time based on specific date (getTimeListByDate)
i need this logic because in Europe time zone we have a changed hours each year in last week of march or october (the last week changed in each year )</p>
<ul>
<li>Returns the correct list of hours and minutes based on the selected date.</li>
<li>For a given date, starting from the year, we find the DST dates for March and October.</li>
<li>If the given day parameter corresponds to March, then we return 23 hours. If</li>
<li>the day corresponds to October, then we return 25 hours; otherwise, we are in the normal mode of 24 hours.</li>
</ul>
<p>i can say that i need to Generates the lists of hours and minutes with the DST indication as *.</p>
<ul>
<li>Can generate the list for the date of the time change</li>
<li>at the end of March, where we will have 23 hours, with a time jump from 01:59 to 03:00. For this, specify month 2 and dst : *</li>
<li>at the end of October: we have 25 hours, with the transition from 02:59 to 02:59*, so two times 02 hours. Specify month 9 and dst : *</li>
<li>On normal days, month does not matter, and dst : '' <a href="https://i.sstatic.net/EDzP6J3Z.jpg" rel="nofollow noreferrer">step 1</a><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/gEDidQIz.jpg" rel="nofollow noreferrer">last week of each year of october </a> <a href="https://i.sstatic.net/GPfWEtMQ.jpg" rel="nofollow noreferrer">last week of each year of march</a></li>
</ul>
<p>i worked with angular material and i use a function that return the marsOctobreDstDates when i pass the moment().year() to get the DateDSTByYear() then i use so much code.</p>
<p>i need to know is there a package that can give me the result that i need to avoid write more much code in ts file to do that.</p>