OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

CUDA, PyTorch and YOLO Integration problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Mikail Akdeniz
  • Start date Start date
M

Mikail Akdeniz

as I mentioned yesterday, I installed Python 3.11 and then recompiled OpenCV with CUDA. I was working on YOLO with CUDA as well, but now when I run PyTorch 12.4 with CUDA, I’m getting this error for YOLO:

could not load symbol cudnngetlibconfig. error code 127.” Later, when I tried running my YOLO code with another PyTorch version, I got this error instead: “OSError: [WinError 127] The specified procedure could not be found. Error loading ‘C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\lib\cufftw64_11.dll’ or one of its dependencies.

What should I do? Can you help?

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\OneDrive - MİS ENDÜSTRİYEL ÇÖZÜMLER OTOMASYON SANAYİ VE DIŞ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKET\Masaüstü\heatmap\heatmapp.py", line 3, in <module>
    from ultralytics import YOLO
  File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
    from ultralytics.data.explorer.explorer import Explorer
  File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\data\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from .base import BaseDataset
  File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\data\base.py", line 15, in <module>
    from torch.utils.data import Dataset
  File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\__init__.py", line 245, in <module>
    _load_dll_libraries()
  File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\__init__.py", line 228, in _load_dll_libraries
    raise err
OSError: [WinError 127] Belirtilen yordam bulunamadı. Error loading "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\lib\cufftw64_11.dll" or one of its dependencies.
<p>as I mentioned yesterday, I installed Python 3.11 and then recompiled OpenCV with CUDA. I was working on YOLO with CUDA as well, but now when I run PyTorch 12.4 with CUDA, I’m getting this error for YOLO:</p>
<blockquote>
<p>could not load symbol cudnngetlibconfig. error code 127.” Later, when
I tried running my YOLO code with another PyTorch version, I got this
error instead: “OSError: [WinError 127] The specified procedure
could not be found. Error loading
‘C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\lib\cufftw64_11.dll’
or one of its dependencies.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>What should I do? Can you help?</p>
<pre><code>Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\OneDrive - MİS ENDÜSTRİYEL ÇÖZÜMLER OTOMASYON SANAYİ VE DIŞ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKET\Masaüstü\heatmap\heatmapp.py", line 3, in <module>
from ultralytics import YOLO
File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
from ultralytics.data.explorer.explorer import Explorer
File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\data\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
from .base import BaseDataset
File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\ultralytics\data\base.py", line 15, in <module>
from torch.utils.data import Dataset
File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\__init__.py", line 245, in <module>
_load_dll_libraries()
File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\__init__.py", line 228, in _load_dll_libraries
raise err
OSError: [WinError 127] Belirtilen yordam bulunamadı. Error loading "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\torch\lib\cufftw64_11.dll" or one of its dependencies.
</code></pre>

Latest posts

D
Replies
Views
Dhanushka Amarakoon
D
S
Replies
Views
Shikhar Ambashta
S