OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

css text gradient

• Thread starter Thread starter ragebunny
  • Start date Start date
R

ragebunny

I've had a little look around and can't find anything about this.

If I have a paragraph of text, is there a way, maybe with CSS3 to gradually change the colour of the text as it goes down to the page? Instead of the way that gradient does it, because that only does it on the word not the whole paragraph of text.

I want some text to start off white and then fade into black as it gets to the end of the paragraph.

I'm really not sure it can be done. Maybe there is a JavaScript that can do it.
<p>I've had a little look around and can't find anything about this.</p>
<p>If I have a paragraph of text, is there a way, maybe with CSS3 to gradually change the colour of the text as it goes down to the page? Instead of the way that gradient does it, because that only does it on the word not the whole paragraph of text.</p>
<p>I want some text to start off white and then fade into black as it gets to the end of the paragraph.</p>
<p>I'm really not sure it can be done. Maybe there is a JavaScript that can do it.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

G
Replies
Views
Gamal Othman
G