OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Cross-tenant access for Azure app service principal and analysis server

• Thread starter Thread starter scyther
  • Start date Start date
S

scyther

How can we give access to an Azure apps service principal from one tenant on a different tenant?

Scenario is: We have an azure app on one tenant that needs to access the Azure Analysis Services on another tenant. I know we need to give the service principal admin access to the analysis server, however, because the app is on another tenant, it does not show when we try to add it in the tenant that holds the analysis server. We also cannot find a way to add a service principal as a guest/member in that tenant.

Any ideas or advice appreciated. I am sure we are not the only ones who have needed this.
<p>How can we give access to an Azure apps service principal from one tenant on a different tenant?</p>
<p>Scenario is: We have an azure app on one tenant that needs to access the Azure Analysis Services on another tenant. I know we need to give the service principal admin access to the analysis server, however, because the app is on another tenant, it does not show when we try to add it in the tenant that holds the analysis server. We also cannot find a way to add a service principal as a guest/member in that tenant.</p>
<p>Any ideas or advice appreciated. I am sure we are not the only ones who have needed this.</p>
Continue reading...