OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Creating a windows script using nssm

• Thread starter Thread starter Shahzaib Nasir
  • Start date Start date
S

Shahzaib Nasir

I have a python script that continuosuly runs and sends data via socket to a server. Now i want to create a service of that script exe that users donwload the script runs as a backgroung service without human intervention and automatically restarts when the system restarts.

I wanted to integrate it to my application but there are some auth issues and also the script had to be run manually again i want it to be like users downloads it once and all other work is automated .
Any tip, solution or resource would be appreciated.
<p>I have a python script that continuosuly runs and sends data via socket to a server. Now i want to create a service of that script exe that users donwload the script runs as a backgroung service without human intervention and automatically restarts when the system restarts.</p>
<p>I wanted to integrate it to my application but there are some auth issues and also the script had to be run manually again i want it to be like users downloads it once and all other work is automated .<br />
Any tip, solution or resource would be appreciated.</p>

Latest posts