OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Cookiecutter error message "A valid repository for "." could not be found in the following locations: ."

• Thread starter Thread starter David Acevedo
  • Start date Start date
D

David Acevedo

enter image description here

After doing that and open the terminal i wrote

Code:
`cookiecutter .`

and the message that appear is A valid repository for "." could not be found in the following locations: .

Some one knows whats going on? I come from this other post about it Cookiecutter: A valid repository for X could not be found in the following locations: but nothing that was said there worked for me.

I corrected the name of the .json which was bad save and try again.

did everything that was in the post I linked before
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/eqgeCTvI.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a></p>
<p>After doing that and open the terminal i wrote</p>
<pre><code>`cookiecutter .`
</code></pre>
<p>and the message that appear is <code>A valid repository for "." could not be found in the following locations: .</code></p>
<p>Some one knows whats going on? I come from this other post about it <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions...r-x-could-not-be-found-in-the-following-locat">Cookiecutter: A valid repository for X could not be found in the following locations:</a> but nothing that was said there worked for me.</p>
<p>I corrected the name of the .json which was bad save and try again.</p>
<p>did everything that was in the post I linked before</p>