OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

{'code': 500, 'message': 'Internal error encountered.', 'status': 'INTERNAL'}

• Thread starter Thread starter hyeri
  • Start date Start date
H

hyeri

I have several projects in Google cloud that I am using to extract the data from Google Sheets using python. They run daily and refreshes the data in destination. Now this morning, one of the job failed and started throwing the error '{'code': 500, 'message': 'Internal error encountered.', 'status': 'INTERNAL'}' in both staging and prod env.

All the files in staging and prod are different as the one in staging are just copies of prod instance. I can not figure out what the issue is. the rest of my jobs are running fine, it's only this project that keeps throwing the issue. I have tried to run it manually as well.

It actually starts of fine and read couple of sheets before throwing this error. I have also implemented an exponential backoff algo to avoid quota issues

The issue is I can't provide any further details because i don't know what the issue is. Nothing's changed from the previous refresh, I have checked that.
<p>I have several projects in Google cloud that I am using to extract the data from Google Sheets using python. They run daily and refreshes the data in destination. Now this morning, one of the job failed and started throwing the error '<code>{'code': 500, 'message': 'Internal error encountered.', 'status': 'INTERNAL'</code>}' in both staging and prod env.</p>
<p>All the files in staging and prod are different as the one in staging are just copies of prod instance. I can not figure out what the issue is. the rest of my jobs are running fine, it's only this project that keeps throwing the issue. I have tried to run it manually as well.</p>
<p>It actually starts of fine and read couple of sheets before throwing this error. I have also implemented an exponential backoff algo to avoid quota issues</p>
<p>The issue is I can't provide any further details because i don't know what the issue is. Nothing's changed from the previous refresh, I have checked that.</p>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors