OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Close a modal when user clicks back button in browser React Js

• Thread starter Thread starter Inaara Kalani
  • Start date Start date
I

Inaara Kalani

I am showing user a modal that takes over the entire screen if user is accessing the website on phone. A user tends to instinctively click the back button on their phone to go back to the previous screen instead of using the close button provided on the modal.

Is there a way to intercept the function that is triggered when a user clicks the back button? I want to close the modal when user clicks the back button on their phone, instead of having them redirect to the previous page.

<p>I am showing user a modal that takes over the entire screen if user is accessing the website on phone. A user tends to instinctively click the back button on their phone to go back to the previous screen instead of using the close button provided on the modal.</p>
<p>Is there a way to intercept the function that is triggered when a user clicks the back button? I want to close the modal when user clicks the back button on their phone, instead of having them redirect to the previous page.</p>

Latest posts