OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Cannot generate razorpay api keys

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit Sharma
  • Start date Start date
A

Amit Sharma

I guess razorpay recently updated their mechanism to generate api keys. Before it automatically showed a modal with the api keys, but now it first asks for website link, after filling it and clicking save I get this

Code:
{
    "status_code": 400,
    "success": false,
    "errors": [
        "bad_request: form locked"
    ]
}

Razorpays own docs have Generate Api Keys button but the latest website shows "Add your Website link For your account security, we’ll allow payments only on the given links"

Tried looking through docs and videos but all are old. Couldn't find any new ones

<p>I guess razorpay recently updated their mechanism to generate api keys. Before it automatically showed a modal with the api keys, but now it first asks for website link, after filling it and clicking save I get this</p>
<pre><code>{
"status_code": 400,
"success": false,
"errors": [
"bad_request: form locked"
]
}
</code></pre>
<p>Razorpays own docs have Generate Api Keys button but the latest website shows
"Add your Website link
For your account security, we’ll allow payments only on the given links"</p>
<p>Tried looking through docs and videos but all are old. Couldn't find any new ones</p>

Latest posts