OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Can using AR Core at hight speed cause problems?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mathias Combalbert
  • Start date Start date
M

Mathias Combalbert

I want to make an augmented reality app using AR Core. There are multiple possibilities for my app but here is the main two:

• You will input a list a GPS Coordinates that will be placed as anchors.Then the phone will be placed on top of bike to film to road ahead. Finally, a 3d model will be rendered in real time, moving between positions.This will use the Geospatial API.

• The phone will be placed the same, but rather then placing anchors we will be using the Scene Semantics API to understand the environment and render the moving 3d model accordingly.

So one app base the 3d object movements on GPS coordinates and the other on environment understanding.

I was wondering if the fact that my app will be mounted on a bike and therefore have to film the road at speeds like 50 or 60 km/h can cause problems with the use of AR Core.
<p>I want to make an augmented reality app using AR Core. There are multiple possibilities for my app but here is the main two:</p>
<ul>
<li><p>You will input a list a GPS Coordinates that will be placed as anchors.Then the phone will be placed on top of bike to film to road ahead. Finally, a 3d model will be rendered in real time, moving between positions.This will use the Geospatial API.</p>
</li>
<li><p>The phone will be placed the same, but rather then placing anchors we will be using the Scene Semantics API to understand the environment and render the moving 3d model accordingly.</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p>So one app base the 3d object movements on GPS coordinates and the other on environment understanding.</p>
<p>I was wondering if the fact that my app will be mounted on a bike and therefore have to film the road at speeds like 50 or 60 km/h can cause problems with the use of AR Core.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts