OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Can someone help or point me to how i can send BEP-20 token hosted on binance to another address using web3 js or Php [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter jofila tech
  • Start date Start date
J

jofila tech

Can someone help or point me to how i can send BEP-20 token hosted on binance(BNB) to another address using web3 js or Php. have been stucked for days now. i have all the parameters : contract address, ABI, private key etc. also, if someone can help with the standard ABI construct for sending token will be grateful

<p>Can someone help or point me to how i can send BEP-20 token hosted on binance(BNB) to another address using web3 js or Php. have been stucked for days now. i have all the parameters : contract address, ABI, private key etc. also, if someone can help with the standard ABI construct for sending token will be grateful</p>

Latest posts

Z
Replies
Views
zuegelwagen
Z