OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Can cloud9 ide be deployed on another hosting server?

• Thread starter Thread starter Abbigail Felix
  • Start date Start date
A

Abbigail Felix

There is something I don't understand that got me confused, I saw a link which cloud9 ide was hosted on. What I don't understand is how this is achievable. below is the image of the link.

screenshot

I have checked online for a better understanding on how this is done but couldn't get any help. So can a cloud9 ide be hosted on another hosting server? And the file extension is even an html, how is this possible? I will be glad to learn from the experts on this, and if there's a documentation, article or tutorial on this, I will be glad to learn from it...

Thank you.
<p>There is something I don't understand that got me confused, I saw a link which cloud9 ide was hosted on. What I don't understand is how this is achievable. below is the image of the link.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/fr3CIN6t.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">screenshot</a></p>
<p>I have checked online for a better understanding on how this is done but couldn't get any help. So can a cloud9 ide be hosted on another hosting server? And the file extension is even an html, how is this possible? I will be glad to learn from the experts on this, and if there's a documentation, article or tutorial on this, I will be glad to learn from it...</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>

Latest posts