OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Azure Key Vault Disabled public access, how to access it through the portal via internet

• Thread starter Thread starter Taanu Abbas
  • Start date Start date
T

Taanu Abbas

I have some Key Vaults in my Azure account, these were kept as "Allow public access from all networks", now it had to be changed to "Disable public access" and me along with the team are not able to list the Keys and scerets I changed it to Allow public access from specific Vnet and IPs, it worked for me and I have to now add public IP of all the other team members like this

Is there a better way to approach it

How bad is keeping the Public access open and the impact is same for other servcies like the Storage accounts

There were logic apps integration with this Key Vault and now it also started failing

Added public IP addresss of mine and it worked, but adding everyone's IP doesnt seem like a productive approach
<p>I have some Key Vaults in my Azure account, these were kept as "Allow public access from all networks", now it had to be changed to "Disable public access" and me along with the team are not able to list the Keys and scerets
I changed it to Allow public access from specific Vnet and IPs, it worked for me and I have to now add public IP of all the other team members like this</p>
<p>Is there a better way to approach it</p>
<p>How bad is keeping the Public access open and the impact is same for other servcies like the Storage accounts</p>
<p>There were logic apps integration with this Key Vault and now it also started failing</p>
<p>Added public IP addresss of mine and it worked, but adding everyone's IP doesnt seem like a productive approach</p>
Continue reading...