OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

AWS Amplify Setup Issues for us-east-1 region with friend in thailand

• Thread starter Thread starter Exelight
  • Start date Start date
E

Exelight

We are currently facing some challenges with setting up AWS Amplify on my friend's laptop, and we could really use some help!

Details:

Our project is set up in the us-east-1 region on AWS and Amplify. My friend, who we are trying to help set this up, is currently in Thailand. We are encountering issues during the setup process, and we are wondering if the geographic location could be causing these problems. Issue: We followed the account setup steps from the official AWS Amplify documentation successfully many times, but when running npx ampx sandbox, we get the following error in the terminal:

PS C:\Users\Mikes-Laptop\Documents\GitHub\AWS-first-project> npx ampx sandbox

Amplify Sandbox Identifier: Mikes-Laptop
Stack: amplify-default-MikesLaptop-sandbox-b34df000d4

To specify a different sandbox identifier, use --identifier

Error: You must either specify a list of Stacks or the --all argument

Caused By: You must either specify a list of Stacks or the --all argument

[Sandbox] Watching for file changes...

Questions: Has anyone else experienced similar issues when working from a different geographic location than their AWS region? Are there specific settings or configurations we should look into to resolve these issues? Is the geographic location likely to be causing these problems, or could it be related to something else? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support!

Followed the https://docs.amplify.aws/nextjs/start/account-setup/ many times even emptied my .aws folder and restarted it.
<p>We are currently facing some challenges with setting up AWS Amplify on my friend's laptop, and we could really use some help!</p>
<p>Details:</p>
<p>Our project is set up in the us-east-1 region on AWS and Amplify.
My friend, who we are trying to help set this up, is currently in Thailand.
We are encountering issues during the setup process, and we are wondering if the geographic location could be causing these problems.
Issue:
We followed the account setup steps from the official AWS Amplify documentation successfully many times, but when running npx ampx sandbox, we get the following error in the terminal:</p>
<p>PS C:\Users\Mikes-Laptop\Documents\GitHub\AWS-first-project> npx ampx sandbox</p>
<p>Amplify Sandbox Identifier: Mikes-Laptop<br />
Stack: amplify-default-MikesLaptop-sandbox-b34df000d4</p>
<p>To specify a different sandbox identifier, use --identifier</p>
<p>Error: You must either specify a list of Stacks or the <code>--all</code> argument</p>
<p>Caused By: You must either specify a list of Stacks or the <code>--all</code> argument</p>
<p>[Sandbox] Watching for file changes...</p>
<p>Questions:
Has anyone else experienced similar issues when working from a different geographic location than their AWS region?
Are there specific settings or configurations we should look into to resolve these issues?
Is the geographic location likely to be causing these problems, or could it be related to something else?
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support!</p>
<p>Followed the <a href="https://docs.amplify.aws/nextjs/start/account-setup/" rel="nofollow noreferrer">https://docs.amplify.aws/nextjs/start/account-setup/</a> many times even emptied my .aws folder and restarted it.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts