OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Autoclick a button on a site in chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Tarun Sareddy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sai Tarun Sareddy

I was searching for solution to autoclick a button on a website. I've read multiple sites and got to know to use Xpath of an element on the site. I've used an third party extension named "Laura Autoclicker" for chrome. The extension requires the target website and Xpath of the element. But the Xpath of the button keeps changing everytime the page loads.

Code:
<li>    
<a id="itVabq" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$itVabq','')">NEW
                                        BOOKING</a>
</li>

Above is the code I found while inspecting the button. The id keeps changing. Is there anyway to set up autoclick for that type of button?? Please help me.

<p>I was searching for solution to autoclick a button on a website. I've read multiple sites and got to know to use Xpath of an element on the site. I've used an third party extension named "Laura Autoclicker" for chrome. The extension requires the target website and Xpath of the element. But the Xpath of the button keeps changing everytime the page loads. </p>

<pre><code><li>
<a id="itVabq" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$itVabq','')">NEW
BOOKING</a>
</li>
</code></pre>

<p>Above is the code I found while inspecting the button. The id keeps changing.
Is there anyway to set up autoclick for that type of button??
Please help me. </p>