OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

"Auth/network-request-failed" on my react js project

• Thread starter Thread starter Param Patel
  • Start date Start date
P

Param Patel

I'm working on a learning project using react-router-dom and firebase authentication for user sign-in and sign-up. However, I'm encountering a FirebaseError: "Firebase: Error (auth/network-request-failed)" when trying to authenticate users. I've checked the code implementation, SDKs, and my network, and they all seem to be in order. Interestingly, I tried authenticating users on a different React js app using the same SDKs, and it worked perfectly there. It's just not working on the project I'm currently working on.

I'd appreciate any help with this. I can share the code if needed. Also, I'm relatively new to web development, so please bear with me if this turns out to be a basic mistake.

I have attempted to create functions for user creation, user sign-in, and Google sign-in/sign-up, and I have exported them to the respective components while passing the necessary credentials. However, when I press a button to log in, sign up, or use Google login, I encounter an error message that says:

Code:
FirebaseError: Firebase: Error (auth/network-request-failed).
    at createErrorInternal (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:698:37)
    at _fail (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:663:9)
    at _performFetchWithErrorHandling (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:1125:5)
    at async _validateOrigin (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:6908:33)

<p>I'm working on a learning project using react-router-dom and firebase authentication for user sign-in and sign-up. However, I'm encountering a FirebaseError: "Firebase: Error (auth/network-request-failed)" when trying to authenticate users. I've checked the code implementation, SDKs, and my network, and they all seem to be in order. Interestingly, I tried authenticating users on a different React js app using the same SDKs, and it worked perfectly there. It's just not working on the project I'm currently working on.</p>
<p>I'd appreciate any help with this. I can share the code if needed. Also, I'm relatively new to web development, so please bear with me if this turns out to be a basic mistake.</p>
<p>I have attempted to create functions for user creation, user sign-in, and Google sign-in/sign-up, and I have exported them to the respective components while passing the necessary credentials. However, when I press a button to log in, sign up, or use Google login, I encounter an error message that says:</p>
<pre><code>FirebaseError: Firebase: Error (auth/network-request-failed).
at createErrorInternal (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:698:37)
at _fail (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:663:9)
at _performFetchWithErrorHandling (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:1125:5)
at async _validateOrigin (firebase_auth.js?v=8dcadb7d:6908:33)
</code></pre>