OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

App ID: 2217803681890448. Register app in production problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Marcel Stulczewski
  • Start date Start date
M

Marcel Stulczewski

I'm trying to implement authorization to the application via a Facebook account, everything works fine in the local application and I can log in, after switching to production mode I have a problem with logging in, the error is as follows: "Login via Facebook is currently unavailable for this application because it is in progress. updating with additional details. Please try again later." I also have a problem accessing public_profile resources. and I have a problem with creating Business Manager. Can You help me? App ID: 2217803681890448

I tried to create a business manager account and get the public_profile resource verified, but it ends with errors. Please let me know if I am missing any configuration in the account, and if so, which one. Please also let me know if everything is OK with my account
<p>I'm trying to implement authorization to the application via a Facebook account, everything works fine in the local application and I can log in, after switching to production mode I have a problem with logging in, the error is as follows: "Login via Facebook is currently unavailable for this application because it is in progress. updating with additional details. Please try again later."
I also have a problem accessing public_profile resources. and I have a problem with creating Business Manager. Can You help me?
App ID: 2217803681890448</p>
<p>I tried to create a business manager account and get the public_profile resource verified, but it ends with errors. Please let me know if I am missing any configuration in the account, and if so, which one. Please also let me know if everything is OK with my account</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts