OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Any way to double-click on .PS1 file & open them in PowerShell?

• Thread starter Thread starter Haresh
  • Start date Start date
H

Haresh

I have my_project.ps1 file from which I am activating virtual environment & starting my project.

currently I need to open my powershell then after I need to go to directory where I have saved my .ps1 file & have to open it from powershell only.

Is there any way so that I can double click on .ps1 file & it will open automatically in power shell ?
<p>I have my_project.ps1 file from which I am activating virtual environment & starting my project.</p>

<p>currently I need to open my powershell then after I need to go to directory where I have saved my .ps1 file & have to open it from powershell only.</p>

<p>Is there any way so that I can double click on .ps1 file & it will open automatically in power shell ? </p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts