OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anime downloading Api for python [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Prime Yt
  • Start date Start date
P

Prime Yt

I was trying to make a python project where the user can download or watch the anime

but i cannot find the api or anything similiar where i can do that and insert it into my python file

I tried anime-dl and also anipy-cli but in anime-dl i didnt understand where to begin and how to process requests to download anime

i would like to ask

1. How to get the perfect api for python

2. How to use (example: gogoanime api) For python

Tried using anime-dl and anipy-cli

also watched videos on youtube but didnt work

Used bilibili for chinese :D but i dunno abt chinese so here i am on stack overflow

Please help me :))))
<p>I was trying to make a python project where the <strong>user can download or watch the anime</strong></p>
<p>but i cannot find the <strong>api</strong> or anything similiar where i can do that and insert it into my <em><strong>python</strong></em> file</p>
<p>I tried <em><strong>anime-dl</strong></em> and also <em><strong>anipy-cli</strong></em> but in anime-dl i didnt understand where to begin and how to process requests to download anime</p>
<p>i would like to ask</p>
<ol>
<li><p><strong>How to get the perfect api for python</strong></p>
</li>
<li><p><strong>How to use (example: gogoanime api) For python</strong></p>
</li>
</ol>
<p>Tried using anime-dl and anipy-cli</p>
<p>also watched videos on youtube but didnt work</p>
<p>Used bilibili for chinese :D but i dunno abt chinese so here i am on stack overflow</p>
<p>Please help me :))))</p>

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M