OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anaconda Prompt Displays Error Code When Running Pip Command

• Thread starter Thread starter user24861401
  • Start date Start date
U

user24861401

I'm having issues downloading the GFPGAN repository onto my computer. I'm pretty new to Github, so I'm not sure what to do.

I've downloaded everything up until "pip install -r requirements.txt python setup.py develop". I keep getting an error saying "ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\b\\abs_3cwz1w13nn\\croot\\aiobotocore_1701291550158\\work' when I try running that prompt.
<p>I'm having issues downloading the GFPGAN repository onto my computer. I'm pretty new to Github, so I'm not sure what to do.</p>
<p>I've downloaded everything up until "pip install -r requirements.txt python setup.py develop".
I keep getting an error saying "ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\b\\abs_3cwz1w13nn\\croot\\aiobotocore_1701291550158\\work' when I try running that prompt.</p>
I have found how to fix this.