OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Amazon SES successfully forwarded emails but respond with 451 4.3.0 This message could not be delivered

• Thread starter Thread starter Sandre
  • Start date Start date
S

Sandre

I have set up a rule set for inbound emails in AWS SES.

• Deliver to S3 bucket
  • Invoke AWS Lambda function
  • Stop rule set

This rule set successfully forward all my domain emails to my personal gmail account. However server start to respond to every email with: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Code:
This message could not be delivered due to a recipient error. Please try again later.
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 4.3.0 This message could not be delivered due to a recipient error. Please try again later.

Even if I remove Lambda invocation and Deliver to S3 bucket, still have same error.

How to prevent SES from sending error response?

I seen an old question Amazon SES inbound email delivery failed 4.3.0 451

In my case it's clearly different reason for error.
<p>I have set up a rule set for inbound emails in AWS SES.</p>
<ul>
<li>Deliver to S3 bucket</li>
<li>Invoke AWS Lambda function</li>
<li>Stop rule set</li>
</ul>
<p>This rule set successfully forward all my domain emails to my personal gmail account.
However server start to respond to every email with: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)</p>
<pre><code>This message could not be delivered due to a recipient error. Please try again later.
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 4.3.0 This message could not be delivered due to a recipient error. Please try again later.
</code></pre>
<p>Even if I remove Lambda invocation and Deliver to S3 bucket, still have same error.</p>
<p>How to prevent SES from sending error response?</p>
<p>I seen an old question <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46054285/amazon-ses-inbound-email-delivery-failed-4-3-0-451">Amazon SES inbound email delivery failed 4.3.0 451</a></p>
<p>In my case it's clearly different reason for error.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors