OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Always select "Take Photo" when running vue project on IOS (Safari)

• Thread starter Thread starter B0BBY
  • Start date Start date
B

B0BBY

I'm working with BootstrapVue. I have a b-form-file in my template which I'm using to upload photos - it should run on a Webbroswer and it's, for now, always used by an iPhone-User.

Now I want to know if there is a possibility that my project notice that I have opened it on Safari (it's possible that it will run on Android too later because of that it should check that first) and than if this is known it should select always Take Photo or Video.

Normally you can choose between these 3 on iPhone after clicking on b-form-file

1. Photo Library
  2. Take Photo or Video
  3. Browse

and it should always use Take Photo or Video after detecting that it's running on Safari..

Is it possible to achieve that ?

Thanks in advance!

<p>I'm working with <code>BootstrapVue</code>. I have a <code>b-form-file</code> in my template which I'm using to upload photos - it should run on a Webbroswer and it's, for now, always used by an iPhone-User.</p>
<p>Now I want to know if there is a possibility that my project notice that I have opened it on Safari (it's possible that it will run on Android too later because of that it should check that first) and than if this is known it should select always <em>Take Photo or Video</em>.</p>
<p>Normally you can choose between these 3 on iPhone after clicking on <code>b-form-file</code></p>
<ol>
<li>Photo Library</li>
<li>Take Photo or Video</li>
<li>Browse</li>
</ol>
<p>and it should always use <strong>Take Photo or Video</strong> after detecting that it's running on Safari..</p>
<p>Is it possible to achieve that ?</p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

Latest posts