OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Ads.txt not found - Adsense problem even though Ads.txt file is correct

• Thread starter Thread starter John Grischam
  • Start date Start date
J

John Grischam

I have a small blogger blogspot website 1fakt-app.blogspot.com

I had this blog for years and i receive some revenue from it through Adsense.

A couple of days ago i received a warning : Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.

Beside the fact that i did not change anything in my configuration i still copied and pasted the code of Ads.txt file from Adsense to my blog just to be sure i had the right Ads.txt file.

Nothing changed! When i go to 1fakt-app.blogspot.com/ads.txt the file is there.

Any ideas what might cause this problem?
<p>I have a small blogger blogspot website 1fakt-app.blogspot.com</p>
<p>I had this blog for years and i receive some revenue from it through Adsense.</p>
<p>A couple of days ago i received a warning : Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.</p>
<p>Beside the fact that i did not change anything in my configuration i still copied and pasted the code of Ads.txt file from Adsense to my blog just to be sure i had the right Ads.txt file.</p>
<p>Nothing changed! When i go to 1fakt-app.blogspot.com/ads.txt the file is there.</p>
<p>Any ideas what might cause this problem?</p>

Latest posts