OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

AddDataProtection().PersistKeysToAzureBlobStorage().ProtectKeysWithAzureKeyVault() getting httpVerb Error while accessing the blob storage

• Thread starter Thread starter roopteja
  • Start date Start date
R

roopteja

Application is hosted in Web Farm Scenario. I dont have an option to persist keys for dataprotection() in Database. I am not able to Persist the Key file in blob storage.

I have referred documentation and used these lines of code to store keyfile in blob.

Code:
builder.Services.AddDataProtection().PersistKeysToAzureBlobStorage('blob-sas-uri')
.ProtectKeysWithAzureKeyVault('keyvault identifier')

When i run the application I am getting the following error.

Code:
RequestFailedException: The resource doesn't support specified Http Verb.
 ErrorCode: UnsupportedHttpVerb Content:
Azure.Storage.Blobs.BlockBlobRestClient.Upload(long contentLength, Stream body, Nullable<int> timeout, byte[] transactionalContentMD5, string blobContentType, string blobContentEncoding, string blobContentLanguage,...

Am I missing any configuration in Azure portal ?

Thanks in Advance.
<p>Application is hosted in <strong>Web Farm</strong> Scenario. I dont have an option to persist keys for <strong>dataprotection()</strong> in Database. I am not able to Persist the Key file in blob storage.</p>
<p>I have referred documentation and used these lines of code to store keyfile in blob.</p>
<pre><code>builder.Services.AddDataProtection().PersistKeysToAzureBlobStorage('blob-sas-uri')
.ProtectKeysWithAzureKeyVault('keyvault identifier')
</code></pre>
<p>When i run the application I am getting the following error.</p>
<pre><code>RequestFailedException: The resource doesn't support specified Http Verb.
ErrorCode: UnsupportedHttpVerb Content:
Azure.Storage.Blobs.BlockBlobRestClient.Upload(long contentLength, Stream body, Nullable<int> timeout, byte[] transactionalContentMD5, string blobContentType, string blobContentEncoding, string blobContentLanguage,...
</code></pre>
<p>Am I missing any configuration in Azure portal ?</p>
<p>Thanks in Advance.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts