OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Add custom post type fields to DIVI without a Child Theme

• Thread starter Thread starter Omar
  • Start date Start date
O

Omar

My question is similar to How to show custom fields in divi blog module? The difference is that I'm looking for a way to do it without a child theme or editing DIVI php files. Perhaps via a plugin that can insert the code in specific files or other means.

Theme: DIVI
Plugin for UI/Custom Postype fields: Advance Custom Fields (ACF)

The plugin code snippet, can add code without affecting the files and even turn snippets on/off but only inserts code to functions.php

According to Elegant Theme's documentation the code needs to be in blog.php

A workaround for code snippets plugin would be a snippet that will work on functions.php!

Is there's a plugin/snippet that can force custom fields into DIVI, or other means without the need for a child theme?
<p>My question is similar to <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49665281/how-to-show-custom-fields-in-divi-blog-module">How to show custom fields in divi blog module?</a> The difference is that I'm looking for a way to do it without a child theme or editing DIVI php files. Perhaps via a plugin that can insert the code in specific files or other means.</p>
<p><strong>Theme</strong>: DIVI<br>
<strong>Plugin for UI/Custom Postype fields</strong>: Advance Custom Fields (ACF)</p>
<p>The plugin code snippet, can add code without affecting the files and even turn snippets on/off but only inserts code to functions.php</p>
<p>According to Elegant Theme's <a href="https://help.elegantthemes.com/en/a...e-blog-module-to-display-post-s-custom-fields" rel="nofollow noreferrer">documentation</a> the code needs to be in blog.php</p>
<p>A workaround for code snippets plugin would be a snippet that will work on functions.php!</p>
<p><strong>Is there's a plugin/snippet that can force custom fields into DIVI, or other means without the need for a child theme?</strong></p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts