OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Accessing website html using only access token

• Thread starter Thread starter Helpme
  • Start date Start date
H

Helpme

I am working on one project where, i want to scrape the webpage. Which is my college university website which needs login credential for accessing the website.

I can able see one authentication token in cookie which is in header session. I can able to scrape this webpage using same but problem here is that in product i can only use access token which is not the same.

I can see my access token by filtering token in network tab. Using that access token i am unable to request or scrap the website even using it in authorization part of my request header.

Would be great for your suggestion here.

I want to scrap the website using access token which i can fetch it from backend.

Also possible for converting it in python would be great.
<p>I am working on one project where, i want to scrape the webpage. Which is my college university website which needs login credential for accessing the website.</p>
<p>I can able see one authentication token in cookie which is in header session. I can able to scrape this webpage using same but problem here is that in product i can only use access token which is not the same.</p>
<p>I can see my access token by filtering token in network tab. Using that access token i am unable to request or scrap the website even using it in authorization part of my request header.</p>
<p>Would be great for your suggestion here.</p>
<p>I want to scrap the website using access token which i can fetch it from backend.</p>
<p>Also possible for converting it in python would be great.</p>