OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

360 2d view from a point in an STL, python

• Thread starter Thread starter Noah
  • Start date Start date
N

Noah

I'm attempting to get a 360 view along the x/y axis of an STL and convert it to a 2d image on the bounds -180 to 180.

I've attempted to use affine transformations to no avail (my knowledge in the matter is fresh as I just started teaching myself how they work), I've also looked into projections against STL's but don't think that will work for this option, although I may be mistaken on that also
<p>I'm attempting to get a 360 view along the x/y axis of an STL and convert it to a 2d image on the bounds -180 to 180.</p>
<p>I've attempted to use affine transformations to no avail (my knowledge in the matter is fresh as I just started teaching myself how they work), I've also looked into projections against STL's but don't think that will work for this option, although I may be mistaken on that also</p>

Latest posts